Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party. At Synergy we undertake Due Diligence assignment based on different forms depending on its purpose and requirement:
- The examination of a potential target for merger, acquisition, private equity, or similar corporate finance transaction.
- A reasonable study focusing on material future matters.
- An examination being achieved by asking certain key questions, including, how do we buy, how do we structure an acquisition, or how much we should pay
- An investigation of current practices of process and policies.
- An examination aiming to make an acquisition decision.
Contact us for your other business requirement of:
- Business Valuation
- Business Modeling
- Risk Assessment
- Investor Deck
- Information Memorandum
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Investment Teaser
- Business Plan
- Market Research
Why Us ?
- One-Stop Solution
- Faster & Prompt Processing
- Transparent & Collaborative Approach
- Professional & Expert Team
- Insightful & value-added Services
- Research Drive